PVC COATED WIRE
The core wire of PVC coated wire is electric galvanized wire. The outer layer is plastic coating. The PVC coating and the inside wire are firmly combined together through the deep processing that offering strengthened protective layer and longer service life.
Materials: Stainless steel wire and galvanized wire coated with PVC layer
Colors: Different colors are available, such as green, blue, yellow, orange, gray and so on
* Core wire: Hot-DIP galvanized wire, electro galvanized wire and plain steel wire (on request)
* Outer: PVC, vinyl or PE (on request)
* Uniform and smooth coating
* Good luster and beautiful appearance
* Strong adhesion and high flexibility
* More colors on option
* PVC coated for double protection
* Compared with other common iorn wires, PVC coated wire offers excellent corrosion resistance, alkali resistance and longer service life.
* PVC coated wire is relatively low in cost while it enjoys the properties of crack resistance, fire retardant and good insulating properties.
PVC coated wire is widely used in animal breeding, forestry protection, aquaculture, park or zoo fence and stadium.
Meantime it's extensively used for making chain link fence, animal cultivation, freeways and tennis courts.